Full-Time Head of Global Financial Accounting
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global NGO which has a presence in over 40 countries worldwide. Reporting to the Global Financial Controller, the Head of Global Financial Accounting will ensure the Group Reporting Team provides accurate, timely financial and management reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
– Line management of 4 to ensure accurate and robust management information is produced.
– Development and review of management accounts and the production of quality management reports liaising closely with the Board, SMT and Cost Centre Managers.
– Liaison with in-country finance teams to ensure controls are in place and consolidated management reports are of high quality.
– Management of all balance sheet accounts including project related donors and creditors.
– Manage relationships with external audit and develop the global year-end audit plan
– Prepare consolidated accounts for statutory audit, coordinating with in-country teams
– Support in-country finance teams to ensure Group accounting policies and controls are understood
– Review all inter-company reconciliations
– CCAB qualified accountant educated to Degree level
– Proven experience of financial accounting and reporting within a large international group
– Experience of multi-currency consolidations is absolutely essential
– Experience with the development of accounting procedures and systems
– Proven staff management and development experience
– Experience of Sun Accounts, Vision Q&A and Infor BI would be an advantage
– Experience of Charity SORP would be an advantage as would exposure to both the public and commercial sectors
– The successful candidate will be a first-rate communicator with the ability to motivate and engage effectively across an organisation.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.